Terms and conditions when purchasing a work from Heidi Linck.
1. On www.heidilinck.nl, prices are mentioned for each available work. If you are interested in one of the works, you can contact Heidi Linck directly to make an appointment in her studio to view and collect the work or to have it shipped. To be sure of your purchase, a studio visit is highly recommended and is free of charge.
2. The prices mentioned on www.heidilinck.nl are only valid when the work is sold directly by Heidi Linck from her studio. VAT is included. Framing and (return) shipping are not included. Heidi Linck can advise you on these services.
3. When works are included in a gallery show, they are exclusively for sale at the gallery for as long as Heidi Linck has an agreement with the gallery. This will then be mentioned on www.heidilinck.nl at every involved work.
4. When you have the work shipped, you receive a digital invoice on your e-mail adress. After your payment the work will be shipped within 24 hours. When you purchase a work during a studio-visit, you receive a printed invoice for paying by bank within 14 days. Credit cards and cash are not accepted.
5. When a purchased work doesn’t satisfy you at home, you can contact Heidi Linck by e-mail (email@example.com) within 14 days after delivery and she will send you instructions for returning the work in person or by assured shipping. After inspection in her studio she will refund you the price you paid for the work within 14 days by bank transfer. Additional costs for returning a work will not be refunded.
6. You can inspect the work before accepting it within 14 days after delivery, and e-mail any observed damage to (firstname.lastname@example.org). After 14 days, the work is automatically accepted. Damaged works cannot be returned after acceptation. Only damage caused by shipping is considered. If any damage occurs after shipping and delivery, the work cannot be returned.
7. Framed works cannot be returned because framing is a tailor-made service based on individual preferences of framing materials, colours, glass etc.
8. Only Dutch law is applicable.